Experienced Legal Advocacy For Injured Victims Of Premises Liability And Slip-and-Fall Accidents
Were you or a family member seriously injured in a slip-and-fall on uneven sidewalk, on a slick floor or in a stairway accident?
The skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate personal injury lawyers of The Corry Law Firm are here to help.
During our more than 50 years of combined experience with successful handling of these kinds of claims, The Corry Law Firm works hard to investigate, negotiate and litigate positive resolutions — and obtain maximum financial compensation for our clients.
Holding Negligent Property Owners And Their Insurers Accountable In Florida’s Panhandle
In addition to slip-and-fall claims originating on public, private and commercial property, The Corry Law Firm also excels in these premises liability practice areas:
- Negligent security or poorly trained security personnel
- Insufficient security lighting
- Strict liability for dog owners whose negligence leads to dog bites and animal attacks
- Liquor liability and dram shop law situations, featuring the over-serving of alcohol to customers by licensed establishments
- Elevators, escalators, stairways, stairwells and guard rails in need of repair
We Don’t Get Paid Unless We Win
Every legal service and personal service we offer at The Corry Law Firm is designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. For example, we provide free initial consultations at your home or hospital room during your recovery, and a contingency fee basis for our work. This means that you owe no attorney fees unless we win your case.